With the 13th Rebel challenge (with Hulk as the roots of this Rebel Oak Tree) rumbling it’s way closer and closer, it’s time to start organizing the teams and open up registration!
This upcoming challenge is going to be unlike any other challenge we’ve ever pulled off. All the elements that make a Rebel challenge what it is are still intact; the shovel, the sound off, the chant, team songs, team colors, handmade shirts individualized to each team member, themed workouts, and much more. Even the point system from last challenge is being brought back with a twist…
This challenge we will be showcasing the power of the rebellion by joining hands and working together in a way that I am CERTAIN will ignite a wildfire of inspiration. No longer are we seeing which team comes out on top… No, now we are working TOGETHER as a solid unit to help out those in need in process of helping ourselves. Now, each point you earn will be the equivalent of a dollar being donated to a soon-to-be-named youth center in Sonoma County. Each point you earn from going to any extra class, showing up to orientation, bringing a friend to orientation, dressing up for themes, showing up for fit tests/measurements, and many more point earning opportunities over the course of the 3 month challenge… All of them turn into dollars raised and donated. The challenge party will consist of presenting the check all of our love and hard work earned.
This challenge will also tell a story. This story will be continually updated as we live and breathe it. Our pitfalls and follies will be documented into one of the greatest story ever told because it is OUR story.
With a “Wizard of Oz” theme, this tale takes place in the “State of Rebellion.” Far passed Gillikin Country and just beyond the Nonestic Sea is where this state lay, and it’s inhabitants are “Rebels” named after the state in which they reside. The State of Rebellion is divided into two factions of Rebels; Demolitionists and The Rock Republic. A gruff, surly breed these rebels keep their nose to the grindstone and plug away at the monotony that is life all the while completely and utterly convinced they’ve got it harder than anybody else. While they wait for change, they drudge on…
Similar to groundhog day the Rebels awake every morning with the same guttural groan and droop in their eyes. The morning of July 27th will be no different in any way except for one… the air will have a charge to it. The alarm clock will ring and the rats will need to be let out just like they always do, but an ominous presence will fill the void of air around you. The question as to why will be answered on the 27th… the day of the Blackout.
Start/End Date: July 27th (ORIENTATION!!) – October 28th (final measurement day)
Team 1: We meet every Tuesday at 6:30pm and Saturday at 12pm. *
Team 2: We meet every Wednesday at 6:30pm and Saturday at 10am. *
* When choosing your team in the registration form below, be very mindful that Wednesday/Saturday is the most popular day and that if EVERYONE chose that day then that will leave the Tuesday/Saturday team short. If you are TRULY able to do either day, PLEASE mark that on the form so that I have some wiggle room if need be. You can feel free to leave your preferred team in the comments section 🙂
– $325 If already Anytime Fitness member OR sign up when you start the challenge
– $400 if you have never done a hulk/rebel challenge but would like to try it out
– $500 if you HAVE done a hulk/rebel challenge, want to participate in the upcoming challenge, but choose to forgo getting a membership
– Family discount: If you have multiple people participating in the challenge coming from the same household (couples or family only… roommate situations don’t count :D) then $25 will be subtracted from each person’s individual cost (ie 2 Anytime Fitness members who are married and joining the challenge will pay a total of $600 as opposed to $650)
– Payment due information: $100 payment due on July 27th. Payments are able to be made in whichever divisible way works for you as long as it is paid off by October 21st.
If all of that sounds good, then let’s get to it! Fill out the following form and I’ll contact you with what you need to know!
Click HERE for complete breakdown and analysis of the pricing details as well the details on EXTREMELY essential happenings like orientation, the importance of the fit tests and measurements (as well as what to expect and how to prepare), details on the program as a whole, and what exactly a rebel IS.
Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific web site.