Big Top Battle: Cirque de Rebellion
A transformation challenge by way of the Circus is coming to Santa Rosa, CA on February 16th! All sign-ups go through this page, so until you’ve filled out the form immediately following this paragraph, you aren’t signed up yet ;). This is how I keep organized the number of participants, contact information, shirt sizes, and various other means for running this Rebellion. Payment, however, goes through the gym so wait until you step foot in the arena to put down your duckets!
Every single detail set to be released on this challenge can be found on this post. Read on passed the sign-up form for all the details regarding price, days/times, measurements/fit tests, orientation info, and new additions to this challenge!
For good measure, if you haven’t partaken in a Rebel challenge before, this video below will give you a better understanding of the journey you’re about to go on
First and foremost, to get the full and intricately detailed scoop on measurement day, fit tests, orientation, and the dynamics/importance of all of that in relation to the Rebel challenge, CLICK HERE. Seriously, it’s all there. Every answer to any question you might have on any of those things. Plus, at the bottom of that link is a complete break down and analysis of the pricing structure, so your questions and curiosities are answered there, too!
The details below are the “quick specs.” Again, if you want full breakdown of measurements, fit tests, orientation, and pricing structure CLICK HERE!
$325 for Anytime Fitness members
$400 for 1st time participants who aren’t members
$500 for RETURNING Rebels who would like to forgo getting an Anytime Fitness membership
($25 discount per person if coming out of the same household)
Team meeting days/times:
Blacklight Orientation – February 16th @1:30PM with boot camp to follow at 3pm for EVERYONE!
(ps this day is MY BIRTHDAY!! ALL I WANT IS FOR AS MANY PEOPLE TO BE THERE AS POSSIBLE! SHAMELESS!!!!)
Starting Fit Tests – 2/18 & 2/19 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Starting Measurements – 2/22 (Saturday)
Mid-point measurement day – 3/29 (Saturday)
Final day –5/3 (Saturday)
Things to get excited about:
– In addition to 2 meeting times a week, you will be given a THIRD workout by me for you to complete on your own time that will directly correlate with the workout week we have in Rebel. For example, if we were to do an upper body day and a lower body day one week, then the workout I’m going to give you will be something along the lines of a core (or perhaps balance…) workout. Each 3rd workout completed is a point! Which leads me to…
– Return of the battle challenge! This is the Human Cannonballs vs the Lion Tamers baby! A point system will be in place where by the end of the challenge the team with the most points, wins! What do you win? You’ll find out on February 16th… Things such as going to orientation, bringing a friend with you, bringing friends on designated days, dressing up for the themed workouts, doing extra classes at the gym, and much more gain points as a weekly tally will keep everyone in the loop as to where the teams stand! Also, this marks the 3rd battle challenge done in the history of Team Hulk/The Fitness Rebellion! CLICK HERE to watch the slideshows from the last battle challenge to preview/relive the experience!
– A circus photo shoot to be announced once the schedule is released!
– A Tough Mudder style obstacle course going down in “The Yard!”
– Return of the showdowns!
– Custom Rebel shirts as awards for best dressed on theme nights!
– Each team will be getting their OWN soundtrack (2 albums total), logo, shirt design, shovel, and “symbol.” Each of those things will encompass the heart and soul of your troupe whether that be the fierce Lion Tamer or wild Human Cannonball.
– Special guest instructor!
– Special guest wrap party attendees!
– All new themes!
– I bought a brand new 3D-ready projector specifically to be able to present awesome video projects during workouts and unveil the team songs in epic fashion so you best believe some cool stuff is goin’ down with that!
– New fit test format!
Of course there’s more to come, but for now…
Come gather around folks, step right in…