This summer brought with it more amazing adventures than you can shake a stick at (you know… the universal yard marker for there being a lot of something). In 3 short months we experienced:
- The 1st ever outdoor orientation workout
- The return of our food group “The Rebel-Yum”
- The 1st annual Rebel Run in which we raised $3,000 for TLC Family Services
- Special guest Super Rebel Paul Trujillo
- Rebel yoga in the park
- Return of the Rebel Softball team
- Our gym family’s own Erik & Jackie’s marriage
- Tough Mudder in Tahoe with our largest Rebel group yet
- The annual Anytime Fitness Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona
That’s not including all of the individual accomplishments, monumental firsts, tough lessons learned, and inspiration shared on a daily basis by everyone who participated in the 16th Rebel Transformation Challenge.
This slideshow follows the tradition started at the end of the 4th challenge years ago in which at the wrap party we celebrate in full force culminating in remembrance of the great 90 days we just got done experiencing together. If your curious about the Fitness Rebellion… This is it. Check it out!
Dig what you see and want to sign up?