Carlo & I are back with the 21st installment of the Pis N Cox tubecast!
We correct my egregious mistake in beer and right the wrong bestowed to Charles Haupert, enjoy some brewery from Chris Bunn, talk a little bit about the mud run I just got back from MCing, have fun with Jon Wong’s poll (giggity), discuss all things Hobie (spoiler alert: Jaws 2 re-enacted by Legos), and admire Larry Phillips punny jokes.
We also pass along Tyler Kennedy’s wish, talk about the “Sean bought himself a medal” fiasco from the BBC2 show “Weekend Warriors” (Jason Barker), share what Jennifer Nelson Putnam & Carlo have in common, admire Jay Hay’s sweet hog, and wish Walter Lyon all the best on his quest to conquer American Ninja Warrior!
This weeks community questions brought to you by Keith Allen, Cassie Harris, Wesley Kerr, Erik Jens, Jared Hanlon, Aaron Krebs, Robert Brodeur, Joshua Kelley, Greg Collins, Chris Maxfield, Justin Willett, and more! They include such gems as:
– What would you do for a klondike bar?
– Have we ever urinated in the mud mile?
– How much force power can Yoda output? (I’m waiting on Joseph Harris’s response)
– Which power ranger would we be?
– Will this question make it into community questions?
– Why does Greg’s shirt smell like Pis?
– Favorite race nutrition?
– What are our biggest fears going into this years WTM?
– Should/When should Matty turn heel
– When did parking at Tahoe get so expensive?
– and more!